Saturday, May 15, 2010

Arrival



School's out, I'm unpacked, and now I'm sitting inside a cafe with free internet and people watching. I already know this is going to be a place I'm going to sit at for hours... coffee and the web... two of the most important things in my life! haha. Until I can figure out the password for the secured internet connections that I can access from my room, it's going to be out in public that I have to surf the web.

I stopped at Wheaton on my way to the Cape and got lunch with Corina, Maddy and Mophie. They might be visiting Sandwich on Monday so I might go visit them again! It's nice to know that there are some people that I know on the Cape. Right now I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I don't know where to go out in town, and haven't started working. I'm thinking the beach tomorrow 'cuz it's going to be beautiful again! Hopefully I'll get to meet some fun people soon. Tonight's going to be a relaxing movie night to start off the summer. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping as a necessity... I'm growing up! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment